Local projects take place on Sundays and school holidays during the school year. Each project runs for a few hours. Participants receive a community service letter for their participation. Most projects have no fee.
- Food sorting with: Food Bank of Westchester, Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty, Bronx Jewish Community Council and UJA-Federation of New York – Westchester
- Working alongside the Junior League of Northern Westchester at Neighbors Link, Mt. Kisco, NY
- Holiday toy sorting for kids in need with UJA-Federation of New York
- Holiday parties for children living in residential treatment centers
- Rebuilding projects with Habitat for Humanity in Mamaroneck and Yonkers
- Environmental clean-up projects with Westchester County Parks Department
- Sorting medical and humanitarian supplies at the Afya Foundation, Yonkers, NY
- Midnight Run to help the homeless in NYC
- Martin Luther King Day of Service in January
- Westchester-wide J-SERVE Project: International Day of Jewish Youth Service in April
Registration required — Go to Events to register.